Great Plant Swap & Sale
Saturday, June 3, 2017,
9:00 AM -
Don't miss the 19th Annual Great Plant Swap & Sale! This event occurs at Forsyth Park Pavilion, 157 Lucas Avenue in Kingston.
9 am - 10 am Drop off Plants and get vouchers
11 am - 11:30 am Swap only
11:30 am - Until Plants are Gone Swap and Sale!
To make this sale a wonderful and rewarding experience for all, please review the following rules and NEW information. Master Gardener Volunteers will refuse any plants not meeting this criteria:
- Bring only healthy, well-cared for plants.
- Dig plants up (separate and divide if necessary) and pot them on or before May 20 to allow for them to adjust to potting. Examine them for pests and water regularly. Feed plants if necessary.
- Plants MUST be in containers, with sufficient soil. No boxes or bags.
- NO plants on the NYS Invasive list will be accepted. The list is available at
- Plants ABSOLUTELY MUST be labeled with plant name and flower color.
- NO more than 12 plants of any one variety will be accepted. Seedlings under 3” will be grouped and valued together.
For a flyer, listing details and guidelines, see this printable flyer. For more information contact Dona at 845-340-3990 x335 or email email@example.com.